Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dining Room walls

After ripping several layers of wallpaper off the dining room walls, I decided to go with really neutral walls and curtains. I am hoping to bring in color in different and fun ways.
These are a few of the items we have been collecting to cluster and arrange on the dining room walls. I need more...a few pieces that tie the green and blue together would be perfect! All of these are from thrift stores and have been between .25 cents and 2.00 dollars.
To be honest, I love this idea, but am a little intimidated about the execution. I see all kinds of groupings with items like these, but actually deciding on the final arrangement will be tricky. This is my sweet little design assistant, Caroline. Wish us luck!At this point, she was saying..."It's pretty mama.." Good eye baby.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Kevin and Emily said...

Amanda, I LOVE your blog and all of your great ideas. Your family is beautiful. Glad you are happy and well! - Emily Hansen Dalton (=

 
At June 11, 2010 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Megan Smith said...

I miss that little face.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home